EGYPT BUNCAKE = MARC BELL


Just got back from a trip to NYC. While I was there I made a long overdue visit to the Adam Baumgold gallery (74 E 79th street @ Park Ave) to see a show by one of my favorite artists,(and a really nice guy too)MARC BELL. This is his third solo show at Mr. Baumgold's gallery and one of his best. I am always blown away by Marc's work, but I have never seen so many of his originals all in one room. He also did some terrific collaborations with the amazing Christian Schumann, their styles really compliment each other twisting inside and out of my brain. I could have spent many hours there pouring over the details, but alas I had a sleeping 3 year old and a lovely but tired wife to attend to in the car outside. The show is up for a couple more weeks, and I highly recommend it.


  • adambaumgold
  • No comments: